Monday, January 16, 2006

TAGGED again!!!

this time from that very cheeky Nic Howard!!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. cleaner at a daycare
2. cashier at Payless Plastics
3. glass collector @ Molly Malones in Wgtn
4. kindergarten teacher

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. First 50 dates
3. Shreik 1 (I have never watched a movie so many times to the point we have worn the tape out)!!!!
4. tear jeakers - I'm hopless

Four places you have lived:
1. Lower Hutt
2. New Plymouth
3. Scotland
4. Warehuia, Stratford

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. CSI
2. extreme makeover - homes
3. CSI Miami
4. Nip tuck (hanging out for the new season of it)

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Europe
2. Urenui beach
3. Taupo
4. Australia

Four websites I visit daily:
Two Peas
Kiwiscraps Forum
A million blogs - maybe not this many but a few!!

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. summer fruits
3. curries
4. pasta meals with yummy sauces - ok i should of just written Italian food!!!

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. my scrapping space but there aren't NO space as it's a mess!!!
2. Perth - I go in 2 more sleeps.......YAY
3. At Chris's house scrapping with her!!
4. in a cool cafe in Wellington sharing a coffee with my brother + tell him about his nephews + neice that he hasn't met.

oh so who do i pass this tag onto next????
mmmmmmmmm.........let me see.............ok got one Michelle!!!
no links again!!

3 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Oh my gosh, I nearly fell over! 2 days of posting in a row!LOL Loved reading all your answers, get Kev to drop you off here on the way to WA and we'll do a quick bit of scrapping! Nip and Tuck, I thought that show was called something else??!LOL
Your brother doesn't know what he's missing out on!

Alli said...

How long will you be here Rachel? (Perth that is) Lissy mentioned Thursday but I'm all tied up then :(

Anonymous said...

How long have you lived in Taranaki?
The correct spelling of our little district is Wharehuia. A silent "H"
Great notes.