Tuesday, January 17, 2006

ok.........here we come Perth!!!

Yep.............boys + girls we are off to Perth in the morning. I'll be up with the cows tomorrow + flying over that cheeky young thing Nic H's house round about 7.20ish!!! Waving BIG hi's to you Nic!!!
I can't wait as I have never being to Perth + I'm catching up with the lovely Lissy!!!!
And NO kids!!!! Did everybody hear that one - NO KIDS!!!! We off to a wedding + it will be fantastic!!!
So I will all see you in the Spring!!! Well not really just me + my silly sayings but I'll be back blogging next week!!!
please all behave while I'm away!!!
out of here Rach :)

4 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Live it up guys! And hope you don't miss the little munchkins too much!

nic said...

MISSS YOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!

Roz said...

Hi Rach, not sure when you'll get this, but I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you and Taidhg and wishing him a speedy recovery to health. Take care of you
Roz xxoo

Anonymous said...

Well I hope you have a great time in Perth, and enjoy the wedding.

Carole.