Sunday, January 15, 2006

OK I've being tagged not once but twice!!!

I could say god I'm popular but I think its just my lovely scrapbooking buddies out to make me blog just cause they can!!!!....................LOL.
So Chris tagged me first.

A is for age: 34
B is for booze of choice: red wine!!!
C is for career: SAHM, and its all in the milk - dairy farmers, well I just sleep with one!!
D is for your dad's name: Ronald
E is for essential items to bring to a party: chips + my spanish dancing skills!!!!
F is for favorite song at the moment: I'm loving the whole CD of Crowded House with all those chicks singing on it.
G is for favorite game: Love games - any games!!
H is for hometown: Warehuia, Stratford
I is for instruments you play: well I try to play the guitar!!!
J is for jam or jelly you like: strawberry + plum
K is for kids: 3 - Finn 5, Ruby 3, Taidhg 13mths + kev 34
L is for living arrangements: with Kev, Finn, Ruby + Taidhg
M is for mum's name: Mary
N is for name of your crush: Heath Ledger + that guy off Pearl Harbour (not ben the other one)
O is for overnight hospital stays: Having babies - 7 nights with Finn, 5 nights both with Ruby + Taidhg. Then last year when Taidhg got very very sick at 6mths for 4 nights.
P is for phobias: something that is BIG + hairy!!!!
Q is for quotes you like: what goes around comes around!!! BIG believer of that quote.
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: 9.5yrs
S is for sexual preference: its got to be Kev!!!
U is for underwear: as long as its clean!!!!
V is for vegetable you love: kumara (sweet potatoe). And sorry Chris avocade is a fruit it has a pip/stone.
W is for weekend plans: well its just about over but we had a 5th birthday party, Finn had a friend over to play + then his parents for dinner but next weekend I'll be playing it up in Perth!!X is for x-rays you've had: my jaw
Y is for yummy food you make: lasagne
Z is for zodiac sign: cancer
ok Chris did you know that the letter 'T' was missing?

its very late here - so I'll do that cheeky Nic's tag tomorrow!!!
bed is calling
Rach
ps i forgot I need to tag someone - so the person i tag is the very lovely Yolande.
(ok ok I still can't link)!!!!

1 comment:

Chris Millar said...

Yay Rach! When I saw that Nic had tagged you too I knew that would get your A into G! Ok, I traced the tag right back to Nat Mardon who started the tag and she has no 'T' either!LOL So Yolande might have to make one up and get it in there! Thanks for the fruit lesson, I never can remember!LOL Was your phobia relating to Kev as well??
I've got that 'She will have her way' CD and listened to it yesterday! How funny! Ok, I'll stop rambling now!