Monday, December 05, 2005

going on a christmas tree hunt!!!




every year we go up to New Plymouth + go to Cedar Lodge + walk around the trees + pick one + then cut it down. I love doing this every year and have made it as one of our traditions. So since I have got into the blog mode today I thought I'd share our wee tradition (for anyone that's interested)!!!! They have the most gorgeous Christmas shop too + the kids get to pick a new decoration every year.
so look out for the next addition of my blog as it will be pics of the kids decorating the tree!!!

3 comments:

nic said...

Must do that. the tree thing. I'm dreading Abby and a Christmas tree in the same house. LOL.

nic

Chris Millar said...

Ok, this is the second time I've left a comment here!! I think it's bouncing me! Love the tree fetching shots! Is there one of the man throwing the tree on the roof of the car???
Is it time for a dirty joke Rach?? What do you call (I'll finish this if I come back tomorrow and don't find an update!LOL)

donna m said...

My sister goes here to get her tree each year. Last year mum took us to the lovely shop to get each of my kids a decoration. Hope we do it again this year.
Pls turn on the lovely weather in NP for xmas. While we are there we want to go to Pukekura Park & the Festival of Lights. That's another cool tradition.