Sunday, June 29, 2008

birthday!



yep it was my birthday yesterday!! 37!
it was a bitter sweet day for me.
it was a nice day but I missed my mum so much + my dad forgot about it.
but he is such a bad space atm that I just have to let that disappointment slid.
kev + the kids were super sweet to me + we just had a fun day of hanging out together - one of my most favourite things to do! :)
And Ruby, my ever thoughtful sweet girl (how did I deserve such a special person) wanted me to buy a gift for myself, she said + we could just pretend it was from Poppins. She must of known I was a bit sad! So we brought 3 small gifts so her + the boys could give me one each .
And this from Kev...................I have wanted one of these forever + look the last of my YUMMY carrot birthday cake - made for me esp by my wonderful mil! :)




The lastest NZ dare. Go over + check it out. There is the most AMAZING prize!!
And I used the June kit from SOML . This is such a FUN kit + also Sara (the owner) is just such a sweetie.



have a great week ahead!!
only one more week till holidays!! YAY!!
rach



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Rach!

Lara said...

belated happy birthday. love that cake plate! can see some yummy cuppies sitting under there in the future...

love your take on the dare... mine is really lame so I gotta give it another go if I get time.

wahoo, one week to freedom LOL. Independence day marks my last day at Playcentre... have some releiving lined up already next term... but no holiday prep - bliss.

Chris Millar said...

Oh, love this layout Rach!! You use all the 'bits' so well! Great action b'day shot! I'm so sorry that your b'day is tinged with sadness this year, but what a little blessing Ruby is! Makes me all teary thinking about her thoughtfulness. Wish I was there to have a slice of that yummy cake too!!:)

Chez said...

again, I am so glad you had a good birthday. I am going to be gone for the 4th of July, but hope to catch you and chat when I get back! :)