Monday, September 13, 2010

spontaneous




after a few weeks of kids vomiting I was getting a bit of cabin fever!! Which resulted in a bit of a grumpy mummy!! So I felt a bit bad for being the 'grouch' all weekend long + surprised the kids with a afternoon tea party after school. I made little name cards + wrote letters to each of them.




I got the bubbles + moustaches from Elise's blog........a pdf file she shared back when they celebrated thanksgiving. I used the bubbles on Taidhg's birthday invites back in Dec + have used them again on Finn's invites recently.


um yeah notice the lack of home baking......... didn't I mention the word 'spontaneous'


it was fun afternoon...........letters, donuts, moustaches + a teapot filled with juice!!


I saw 500 Hundred Days of Summer last night..............wow wow wow..........I love it!!.........yeah did I love it!!





6 comments:

Rach said...

Hi Rach
OMG you are the most awesome Mummy in the whole wide world.... i love this so much. So much so that I think an afternoon tea is in store for my little girls very soon ... maybe Thursday ... any day in fact apart from Friday !

Lissy said...

what a fabulous fun idea Rach :)

Restyled Vintage said...

Hi Rach and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment :) Nice to have a fellow kiwi find me, lots of my followers and international ones!
xx Karen

beachvintage.com said...

You are the best mum!

Anonymous said...

what an awesome idea. i will be "lifting" that very soon :-) TFS. - hera

hope & glory - Vanya said...

Hi Rach

Thanks for your comment on my shop blog :) Just set up hope & glory 4 months ago, not got online shopping yet, but def want to. In the meantime, if you see anything you like let me know and we can arrange payment and postage, no problem.

Your life in the Naki looks lots of fun, love the teacups in this post - fabulous!

Best wishes

Vanya