Thursday, September 23, 2010

celebrating 10!


Finn turned 10 on the 19th! 10 years......wow where did that go!!
It was a big weekend. Bowling on the Saturday, sleepover with 3 others, dvd, outside in the rain playing ball games + then tunnel crawling in the mud!! It was lots of fun + man can those 10yr old boys eat!!


love this pic of Taidhg..............he had such a good time bowling + was on the adults team + bet me!!



And the cake!! Finn wanted a rugby field. How easy was that!! I was feeling rather overwhelmed with tiredness by mid morning Sunday (told boys to be quiet at 1am + then they were awake at 6.45am) that I forgot to take a pic of cake without candles...........doesn't look as good with candles in. Tasted yum too!!

I made Finn 'Bart Simpson' themed invites. It was like a postcard...........pic on front + info on the back. Simple!!

just a little 'yay' its taken me all week to post this post!! Thank goodness its the last day of term tomorrow.............so looking forward to the hols!!
ps. can you believe it yesterday I was putting the wheelie bin out in the snow + collecting mail!!
I had a great time all by myself!! Snow in my hair + on my face!!

1 comment:

beachvintage.com said...

My daughter is 5 in a few weeks, and I know what you mean, where does the time go??? Thanks for dropping by Beach Vintage.