Friday, December 02, 2011

the shadow box!

I brought a shadow box from spolight like 4 years ago.  Its shaped like a little house.  Always planned to do something with it.........but it just sat + sat for a long time.  Then finally this year after attending a awesome vintage fair in Palmerston North back in March I had brought Ruby some miniture cats......a wee family infact + some other vintage miniture animals.  That girl is animal crazy!!

I got it out + painted it white a few mths back......yes quiet a few mths back!!
Then after visiting the lovely Rachel Tucker at her home back in September she gave me some Fancy Pants papers + some bits + bods.  Finally while at the beach during Labour weekend + watching the rugby world cup final with my kids I got stuck into it!!

This was the end result. 





I have one happy girl!!  Aren't those Fancy Pants papers + embellishments cute!

1 comment:

Lara said...

cute all over!