Wednesday, May 04, 2011

what have you done lately?

well this is just a few things i have done lately!!

the last weekend of March saw me travelling to Palmie North + spending a fab weekend with some excellent girls, some great vintage shopping + lets just say some very very late nights + lets not forget the great dancing!!

 me, Rachel T + Kate


Jo + Kelly


then the New Plymouth Weetbix Tri........another hot day!


someone turned 40 on the last day of March!!


hanging out at the beach + making most of the hot autumn weather in April


attending rugby league comps......where I got jandel marks it was so hot!

The following weekend I attended a FAB weekend in Taupo the Autumn Escape.  I took NO photos
and I'm sure i wasn't in any!!.........lol........another great weekend!!



After being in Taupo I headed over to Ohope to join kev, kids + some friends from the Naki.
A great few days away here.  Kev took his standup paddle board + the kids got into it!!


For the rest of the hols I had the kids booked into some holiday programmes!
kids did some real cool activities + sadly I think that was the last ones forever!!
Thats Taggie up there!! 

Easter!
we must of had the fastest easter egg hunt ever in NZ!! 





then we had the most amazing Easter brunch with friends!
must add Ruby set the table for our Easter feast!


I made some Easter Bunny cupcakes
Cheats way of course!! Sorry there is a link to those ears but I just can't find it atm!



and now we are back to a routine with school back on.


and lastly the tiger who came to tea at the weekend!!



the end!!

p.s thinking of those affected by all this bad weather atm here in NZ + last week in the US!!










No comments: