Tuesday, October 09, 2007

everyone loves a sneak peek!!

so finally here are 2 sneaks of my mini album classes at SENZ!!
and yep holy cow its this Friday!!





so if you're lovin my sneaky + know you're going to be in CHCH............and haven't signed up for it.................get your sneakers on + sprint over to SBO + sign your life away!!


so on Thursday I will be winging my way down to CHCH. Yes you just heard me yell 'yehaa'!!
Can't wait to catch up with everyone + plz come + say 'hi' to me if I haven't meet you.
so yeah roll on.........


and hey look out for this weeks DARE its mine!!
nothing like to get you in the mood!!
and I hear there is a fantastic prize!!
so get your scrap on!!


OK so its over + out for me 10 4 big buddie!! ..............yeah so we have being playing walkie talkies here + this mama things she is pretty cool at the truckie talk!!..................hehehehe

rach


8 comments:

Lissy said...

Gee it would be great to be joining you but I am too far away and too pregnant! oh well have fun without me :) Wel will catch up again one day...still want my NZ holiday :)

Chris Millar said...

These peeks look cool Rach! See you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Love the colours Rach. See you at SENZ :)

Shell said...

Love the sneaks Rach... I've already booked into two classes but after seeing these I'm thinking I need to do another one!!! See you at SENZ :D

Anonymous said...

I so loved your class on the boys album at SENZ South. It was just great Rachel. Thanks so much, Hope you enjoyed your time this weekend.

sally hanna said...

hehe, had to laugh at you a bit, cause i tell my daughter she has diarrhea (sp?) of the mouth too!!

love your mini!!!!! looks fab-o.

we do the walkie talkies here too.
10-4 good buddy, over & out!

Janine Langer said...

Wow, those sneaks look gorgeous! So sad that I can't participate! :)
Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog, have a great day! :)

Judy said...

Wow Nic, those sneak peaks look awesome.